Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Curtain panel decisions.....

Help! I found these nice curtain panels at Walmart....9.00 each. So I bought 5 of each.

There an Ivory silk-look panel with lining, and a soft taupe plaid... I like them both!

I need to do 1 big picture window in the LR and a set of corner windows in the DR--its really one big room, long and narrow....so these rooms are on one end and then the other...confused yet?
Plaid in the dining room

plaid and ivory on the other side--which one better?

close up of the "silk" ivory panel--really pretty huh?

ugh-sorry for the awful pic--imagine blinds gone, replaced by rattan shade--and which panels?


same window as above-plaid close-up...

peek of sofa with it--ivory panel...

Which do you like?

Make it a Great Day!
Ann

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Ann-- thanks for stopping by to see my new curtains. It's hard for me to make a decision for you about your curtains without seeing the other decor in your room, but I get the feeling from your pics you posted earlier that you might like the ivory better & then bring in more patterns with other pieces in the room. But, you're on the right track by sort-of hanging them there a while to see how you like it. I'm probably no help at all! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the ivory would be the safer choice... maybe I will try the plaid in the DR (I kinda like how it looks in there) and the ivory on the front windows? I can just keep them both and switch them out. Once I install the rod and the rattan blinds it'll be easier to choose I think. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for leaving a comment. I like both curtains, both the looks and price :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I love your comments!