Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Waiting is the hardest part..........

OK, well we had the inspection on Friday- alls well and the house is in great shape. I looked at the rooms again- they actually seemed larger this time!! The kitchen cabinets def need to be sanded and primed, we had "our guy" look at them too, and he said it would be easy. He will sand, spray w/ primer, then spray with paint. I am pretty sure I'm going creamy-white. A little Van-dyke brown rubbed into the carved molding.... Satin finish. Still have not decided on the appliances, but I am leaning towards the white IF I can find a fridge I like in white.....


So now its waiting for the bank appraiser-- of course they are backed up its nuts here right now. Like a mini-real estate boom. People are buying and re-fi-ing like crazy.

Have you checked out www.redfin.com yet? They are a great resource if you are looking to buy, sell, or are just nosy about what your neighbor's house is worth. Also check out their forums, lots of good advice--and bad advice-- but always an interesting read.

Waiting waiting waiting.................sigh.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I love your comments!