Sunday, April 25, 2010

Inspiration Rooms Revisited

Caution: These rooms are swoon-worthy!
Just browsing thru my pics..here are some of my faves... Joni's were posted today and I love love love those rooms and want to dissect every part so I can somehow get that look in my house... its in the foundation and the details...she is amazing!

Joni Webb, Cote de Texas

Gawd I love the fabric on those chairs.....and look how the wood tones are mixed..black, dark..such a rich variety of textures....textures


Sunroom (sorry don't know where..)if only I had a sunroom!
Bedroom, the dining room, also don't know where I got them sorry...if you know let me know! :)
I really loooooove that pop of red in the cool toned room. It really adds some life and whimsy.

Centsational Girl's Office (get ready to DIE)

Looking thru these I notice the rooms are alll very BRIGHTLY lit wioth natural light and LOTYS of cool light blues.... I don't really have EITHER of those in my current home. Funny how we are attracted to things online. Maybe I need ot incorporate more of that Aqua blue color somewhere...

Why not do some browsing today in your inspiration files and revisit what makes your heart go pitter-patter and ask yourself if maybe you can do some o' that in your spaces?

Make it a Great Day!

Ann

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love that your have the red and blue combo. I love that right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We must has similar taste! I love all your picks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I love your comments!