Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Ricotta, Tomato and Arugula Sandwich

A delicious, weight-watcher friendly lunch today...

Ingredients:
Ricotta, Olive Oil, Sara Lee Sandwich Thins, a red ripe tomato, arugula, salt and pepper
Toast the bread. Add the ricotta and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Now add sliced tomato and pile arugula on top of that. Salt, pepper, and a drizzle of olive oil--that's it!

It's really good...and as Lawrence Sanders would say: "An eat over the sink sandwich!" Well, not really, a paper plate and napkin will do!

Make it a great day!
Ann

6 comments:

  1. I just came by from Catch A Wave Wednesday and am a new follower.

    Your sandwich looks delicious. I'm getting hungry but it's a bit too late to eat now -- I will definitely enjoy this for lunch.

    Thanks for sharing and please stop by when you have a chance.

    Michele
    http://kidswonderart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks awesome, now can you come over and make it for me:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PERFECT! I have a huge container of Ricotta and I was wondering what I would do with it all (we can only eat so much lasagna). Yeah! I even had arigula in the fridge! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a simply, easy sandwich - you are a girl after my own tummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this looks super yummy! Thanks for the blog visit and kind comment :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I love your comments!