Saturday, November 19, 2011

Holiday Happenings around Blogland

Censational Girl has a great link to all the parties that are, or will be, happening around blogland.

Check it out here.

So far, Holiday Happenings aren't happening here ....

A pipe burst in the House Finally kitchen. My floor is half torn up. My cabinets have to be removed on Monday. I have 3 huge R2D2 looking dehumidifiers drying up what they can running 24/7 in my (formally) lovely kitchen. (The ONLY 100% redone space in the entire house!)

Maybe for the time being I will call this blog "Kitchen Finally". I received my cookie ingredients from the Nut House yesterday and looks like I won't be doing any baking anytime soon. Waaah!

Anyhoo, I will just have to be happy looking at what others are doing! Or borrow a friend's kitchen!

Make it a Great Day!
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I love your comments!