Sunday, April 29, 2012

Lovin' Bloglovin'

Just heard about Bloglovin' from these sweet gals:


and I am lovin' it so far.

It's a place where you can search for a blog, peruse new posts from your fave blogs, and more. I am saying "and more" because I have only been on it like 10 minutes. But it looks good.

I don't know about you, but I am still trying to get used to the new Blogger interface and I'm not down with it yet. I can't seem to find where my blog reading has gone, where all my followed blogs are?

Well, give Bloglovin' a try, it takes just a few minutes to sign up and it's fun to look through the tens of thousands of blogs on the site.

I really didn't really need to spend MORE time reading blogs, but y'know, I LOVE them!




Here's a sample of what my blog list on Bloglovin looks like on Bloglovin:
Make it a Great Day!
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I love your comments!