Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Oscar Night

I like watching the Oscars mostly for the fashion. I only saw Avatar, Up, Julie&Julia, and District 9 of all the contenders. I really want to see The Blind Side and Crazy Heart next, I LOVE Sandra Bullock, didn't she look gorgeous!? (Update I saw Crazy Heat and its really good. Go see it.)




We had a few people over and THIS is what I made--!! The berries were so huge and I never did this before. I bought the chocolate cover-stuff they have in the produce section. It was EASY too. The kids gobbled them up!

We had appetizers: small sandwiches, shrimp, olives, small quiches, and of course those strawberries along with cream puffs! Yum!!

and here's a cute little collage(Click to enlarge) for Mosaic Monday at The Dear Little Red House! See you there!

4 comments:

  1. Oooooo...what beautiful chocolate dipped strawberries! It looks like you had a fun Oscar night with all the goodies.

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those strawberries are lovely. You put out quite a spread!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those strawberries look delicious.


    Greaat movie The Blind Side

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I love your comments!