Friday, May 21, 2010

Designer Crush: Vicente Wolf

Ok, Vicente Wolf has a BLOG and he takes your questions... I have sent him one, who knows if he will have time ot answer it (His recent post said he was getting ready to go to PARIS!) but I am keeping my fingers crossed!

He was featured recently in House Beauitiful, and I love his clean, uncluttered, elegant style. He manages tio create rooms you want to hang out in, not just untouchable showrooms. 

Here's a room I love for inspiration for my living room, which isn't far off from :
my other LR Inspiration photo.........
Just bolder hues.

Hmmmm... I have to try and dissect the elements and reinterpret using what I have...wish me luck--LOTS of it!!

Take Care-
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I love your comments!