Right now the house is white and FOREST GREEN. can you say:.... tacky? And the door is stained medium toned ornagey color wood. And not good condition-- it really needs a richer color--but what?? The hardware is ugly brass...not aged or bronze.
Of course, must stay within a budget: ie Cheap. The stone fronts gotta stay, as does roof.
So, this is my plan:
- Paint all the hardware: House numbers, outdoor lantern, mailbox, threshold and metal trim on door with Oil Rubbed Bronze.
- Prime and prepare surfaces, replace rotted wood trim.
- Paint trim and reachable wood parts of house..... a mushroom-y brown?? Gray-ish?
- Paint wood siding a warm ivory.
- Paint doors some contrasting color that will look modern...gray-blue? Slate? Black? Ebony-brown stain? Eggplant??
Make it a Great Day!