Here's one from Pottery Barn:
When I am DONE, you KNOW it'll be a post!
UPDATE: OK, Here's what I have done so far....
- Had to go back to Aaron Bros--and buy 2 mats, because of course, the mat in the painting I bought at S.A. was too short!
- Spray painted the frame pewtery-silvery
- Covered the old poster that was in the frame in burlap using spray glue
- Spray painted the existing mat in the old painting black
- Put the new mat around the print in a "dry fit"... here's how it looks as a preview:
I like how the burlap just "peeks through"...also solves my problem of the "too small mats"...I had to buy a 16 x 20 ready-made mat--to get a custom cut mat to the size I needed wiuld have been $26.00 EACH--nope. Well, keep posted as I finish up this project....Make it a GRRRRReat Day!