Monday, October 25, 2010

Fantastic Blog Parties

This weekend I had a crick in my neck and couldn't figure out why. This morning, I woke up with one of those light-bulb moments: I was blog-party hopping a lot this weekend--every spare moment in fact-- and that's surely why. It is worth it, though...I'll be fine after I pop a couple of Alleve.

The motivation you get to get going on projects is terrific.


If you haven't already, check out a few of these T-rific blog parties--there's one or several any day of the week! (I also have my faves' buttons linked on my sidebar...) Enjoy!

Mondays: Between Naps on the Porch * The Girl Creative * Sumo’s Sweet Stuff * The DIY Showoff * Skip To My Lou *It's So Very Creative * Keeping it Simple * Craftomatic Mondays  

Tuesdays: Today’s Creative Blog * All Thingz Related * Blessed With Grace * Sugar Bee * I’m Topsy Turvy * It's a Blog Party * Balancing Beauty and Bedlam * * All the Small Stuff * Sweet Shot Tuesdays * A Beautiful Mess 

Wednesdays: Blue Cricket Design * Me and my Bucket * Someday Crafts * My Backyard Eden * Trendy Treehouse * Sew Much Ado  

Thursdays: House of Hepworths * Somewhat Simple * Fireflies and Jellybeans * Paisley Passions * Yesterday On Tuesdays * The Shabby Chic Cottage * Beyond The Picket Fence * Life as Lori 

Fridays: Tidy Mom * Designs By Gollum * A Little Knick Knack * Chic on a Shoestring Decorating * Decor Mamma * Fingerprints on the Fridge * Fun to Craft * The Shabby Nest * A Few of My Favorite Things * My Romantic Home  

Saturdays: La Bella Vita * Funky Junk Interiors * A Little Lovely * Tatertots and Jello * Be Different Act Normal  

Sundays: I Heart Nap Time * Under the Table and Dreaming * 
House of Thrifty Decor 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I love your comments!