Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Fridge: Organized

This is what I accomplished today:
I actually put all my mustards next to each other on the same shelf...:)

Made the top shelf higher to make room to stand up the Perrier bottles

Room for my Ginormous jar of Jalapenos...and more bottled waters under the deli drawer too!
No, I did not take a "before" since this was a spur of the moment organization...you know when you open the fridge/closet/cabinet and say: I Can't Take This One Stinkin' Minute Longer! -type of deal.... Took about 20 minutes, washed all the bins and shelves.

Make it a Great Day!
Ann

2 comments:

  1. Great job with the refrigerator organizing. wish you would come over and do mine too. I can't believe you got it done in 20 minutes. Mine takes way longer. I am with you with the problems with word verification and captchas and music. It just takes way too much time. Thank you for stopping by my blog and saying Hello.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I love your comments!