Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Pillow Talk


I am drawn to the pillow department of ANY store. If they have pillows, inevitably I end up in that section.


Etsy Pillow Round Up at http://needspark.wordpress.com/2010/02/24/etsy-pillow-round-up/

I keep thinking: If I find the right pillows, it will fix all my design problems! This pillow will make the room more modern... this one has whimsy...this one is more formal......

The color of THIS pillow will bring together all the other elements in the room.....
idreamofdecor.blogspot

I see beautiful design photographs, and the first thing my eye goes to is The Pillows.

from Aubreyandlindsaysblog



On the sofa, on the bed, on the outdoor furniture. An instant makeover.

Only problem is: When I BUY that pillow and bring it home, it just never seems "right".....

Has your life been changed because of a PILLOW?

Do tell!

Make it a Great Day!
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I love your comments!