I had these cabinets fronts from my big fat kitchen makeover when we first moved here (long story, here it is if you're interested) Now I wish I'd saved ALL the fronts--they really are pretty all redone up! My daughter and I got to work...
We painted one orange, for my daughter, and one green--well for me, wasn't sure where I'd put it. I've had that chalkboard paint forever, and the spray paint was already in my cupboard.
Here's what we did:
|Cabinet front- filled in hole where handle used to be|
|dry and ready to be taped to receive chalkboard paint|
|one coat on, watiting to dry overnight then apply coat 2|
|Detail in cabinet edge|
|Added some distressing and glaze|
|Added some rub-on Poly to the frame|
|Finito and hanging in the dining room...|
Make it a Great (Zero-Dollar) Day!